Certified for Success
The Mount Group is certified to work with the biggest public agencies in the mid-Atlantic region. Our team takes our expansive knowledge and expertise seriously, and we are constantly on the looking for ways to evolve our services to meet public needs. We pay close attention to changing standards and regulations, and we’re always ready to adapt to new technologies and approaches.
Mount Group’s Certifications
Mount Group meets all industry qualifications and is certified to work with the following agencies:
- New Jersey Department of Transportation
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority
- Delaware River Port Authority
- Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission
- Delaware Department of Transportation
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- South Jersey Transportation Authority
- New Jersey Transit
- New Jersey Schools Development Authority
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Our affiliations with industry-leading contracting organizations help Mount Group’s employees stay up-to-date with best practices, technical knowledge, and new opportunities for training. We’re active members of the mid-Atlantic construction industry’s most important organizations, including:
- Utility Transportation Contractors Association (UTCA)
- Brownfield Coalition of the Northeast
- New Jersey American Water Works Association (NJAWWA)
- New Jersey Water Environment Association (NJWEA)
- PACA Building and Connection Communities
- American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA)
- Western Dredging Association (WEDA)
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association(NJBIA)
CEO of The Mount Group
DAVE SMITH has dedicated his career to providing high-quality infrastructure improvements to both public and private industry clients in his home state of New Jersey. In addition to the mining of high-quality aggregates and recycling in the PA/NJ markets.
With a tireless commitment to his company, Dave has grown the Mount Group into a full-service construction company with over 35 years’ experience.
Currently serving on the Board of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) and as Second Vice President of the ARTBA Contractors Division, Dave is both an active proponent and industry representative in D.C. Dave is also a two-time past president of the Utility and Transportation Contractors Association (UTCA) of New Jersey and currently serves on the Board of Directors.