Dump Truck Driver – Harleysville Location
Posted 2 months ago
Founded in 1991, The Mount Group is a full-service Construction, Site Improvement and Emergency Response services provider in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas. Our proactive solutions cover multiple sectors spanning transportation, utilities, roadwork, bridges, construction, as well as federal, state and local governments, and related agencies.
TRIAXLE DUMP TRUCK DRIVERS
We are looking to hire experienced Triaxle Dump Truck Drivers based out of our Harleysville, PA location. Drivers will travel throughout New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Working schedules may include evenings and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates vehicle in accordance with Mount Materials’ rules, OSHA and DOT requirements as well as all local, municipal, state, and federal laws.
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned equipment and documents checks on standard DVIR.
- Immediately reports any unsafe situations or service related issues to Dispatch.
- Attends and participates in all scheduled training programs, briefings, and meetings required by Mount Materials.
- Assists other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Dispatch.
- Successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check
- Able to safely climb in and out of the dump truck body and to remove materials that are left behind in the body
- Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Able to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
- 3+ years’ experience driving Triaxle
- Roll Off experience, a plus!
- Low Boy experience, a plus!
- Valid Class A or B CDL required
- Clean driving record with no moving violations within last 5 years
- Able to work evenings and weekends